Re: For those with an Expected Ship Date 10/26 on their iPhone 5
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

any pics?

0 Likes
kkg7287
Enthusiast - Level 2

They didn't take the money yet because legally they can't till the product ships. It's kinda stupid. I would be much easier just to have it done and paid for now.

0 Likes
kkg7287
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ah no. I preordered my phone Sept. 14th had a Oct. 5th delivery date. after my card STILL wasn't charged on Wed. the 3rd i called. even though i got a confirmation # they had completely lost my order. I had to reorder my phone again. I won't get it till MAybe the 26th. I'm Pissed!

0 Likes
hollymelissa

I didn't even pre-order my iPhone. I ordered it from Verizon's website on Sept. 27 with a ship date of Oct. 26. I wasn't even expecting it to ship before then, but I received an email on Oct. 10 saying it had shipped. I received my iPhone 5 in the mail today! I guess I just got lucky. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

when did you noticed that your card was charged?

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

ive been over at macrumors, there are hundreds of people who ordered after me and already got shipping confirmation and had their card charged. im dissapointed, as mine is still in the same process since i placed it. 😕

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1440947

0 Likes
mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered on Sept 28th through the Verizons website with an estimated ship date of 10/26 still no charge to the card or shipping confirmation. where do u live holly and what color did u get .. I order a white 16gb

0 Likes
hollymelissa

I live in Virginia and I got the 32gb White.

0 Likes
hollymelissa

My card was charged 10/10. It's a pre-authorization hold right now, so it will show up on my bank statement tomorrow, 10/13.

0 Likes
kkg7287
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah i ordered mine on the 4th had a ship by date of the 26th. My card was charged yesterday afternoon and i got a delivery date of tuesday. I know i ordered mine online. What i was told is that who gets them first, or those shipped early have nothing to do with were you live. It has to do with the demand for the specific phone you ordered. I got a 64gb white. So i'm getting mine because there were less orderer, and more availblility for my phone at an earlier time.There was ALOT of orders placed for the 16gb phones so if thats what you ordered unfortunately it maybe the 26th before it ships.

I did also find out that they charge the card when they pull your order package for shipping. So just watch for the charge to come out.