Re: For those with an Expected Ship Date 10/26 on their iPhone 5
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

if you want your iphone now, cancel order and call local verizon. they most likely have 32GB available, if u really want 16GB then wait and dont cancel.

0 Likes
jetboy14

I'll need to wait...don't want to spend the extra $$ for more space.  It is what it is I suppose.  It seems that some people on here have received their phones sooner than the expected date so MAYBE I'll get lucky too. 

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

always check your bank account online as well, if u see a pending charge, it's almost ready to ship.

0 Likes
guitar_banae
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm about to do a happy dance folks. I ordered a black 64gb iphone 5 on Oct 15 and they just charged my credit card for it today, Oct 19. The status also changed to reflect a place for a tracking number to be entered. Hopefully they will ship soon!

0 Likes
jetboy14

me too!  16gb black.  Money just left my account.  For those of you that have gone before, are we looking at 2 biz days for shipping?  3? 

0 Likes
maxxtris85
Contributor - Level 1

I'm in the same boat as Guitar_banae. Ordered my 32 gig on the 17th and now the order status for me has also changed to show where the tracking numbered would be entered and a slot for the Courier as well.

0 Likes
lo237
Enthusiast - Level 3

How long before it went from pending to actually charged? I woke up this morning and the status said "Payment not taken" and the delivery date was pushed from 10/26 to 11/09! So a call was made and turned out to be a card expiration date issue, got it changed and now there's a pending charge on the account but my tracking still says the payment was taken and now the estimated delivery says "not available." Now I'm hopeful since there's a pending charge that this is a sign of progress, but I'm curious how long it sat at the pending stage. Thanks for any feedback, because my heart shattered this morning seeing it would be over a month until I saw my phone!

0 Likes
NYC12

Jetboy14-- When did you order your 16gb phone??

0 Likes
jetboy14

NYC12 -- 9/27.  Today is the first notice of any sign of movement toward shipment.  My bank has a pending status of the full amount and on VZW order status there's a place for a tracking number.  However, the status still states the my order will "ship by" 10/26.  Still curious what others experienced when all of the above happened to them?  2 more days? 3 more days?came on ship date? came after ship date?

• Courier :
  • Ship Date:
0 Likes
maxxtris85
Contributor - Level 1

Got my shipment email at 5:25pm, its coming by fedex and I will be getting it on Tuesday the 23rd. So cant wait!!

0 Likes