Re: For those with an Expected Ship Date 10/26 on their iPhone 5
nitz1964
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered a 16gb in black on October 1, 2012 from Verizon.  Nothing has changed in the status, so I'm expecting it by the 26th of October. It's worth the wait.

0 Likes
berry100
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also ordered a 16bg black iphone on Oct,5th  hopefully we will hear something by wedensday.

0 Likes
Noodles1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a 16gb white on the the 30th of sept.  I check almost every day with no change.  Still says we have received your order and it's still processing.  This is torture.  I have seen other people who have ordered after me get theirs early. 

0 Likes
berry100
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my 16gb black 10/5 I've heard nothing yet

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

they are just not doing 9/27 and 9/28 orders so u will probably recieve on the 26th... I ordered on 9/28 and still havent heard anything so good luck hope u get it soon

0 Likes
mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

i ordered 9/28 and my debit card was just charged it should be shipped any day now Smiley Happy !

0 Likes
guitar_banae
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine shipped too! Okay so here's the order of things for those of you that are curious. I placed my order for a 64gb black iphone 5 on Oct 14. On Oct 19 I noticed a hold on my credit card for the full amount and thus the appearance of the box with a place for tracking info on Verizon's update status. I received confirmation of shipping today Oct 21 at 2:54pm central time and my tracking info was reflected in the box on Verizon's update status. When I check my tracking info it shows that it has shipped on Oct 21 with a projected delivery date of Oct 24 by 4:30pm, however the phone is shipping (at least for me) from Tennessee. Shipping info also shows phone is being sent via FedEx 2 day service with an indirect signature. Hopefully since Tennessee is so close (I'm in Alabama), I'll have it sooner than the 24th. One thing is for sure, I won't be leaving my house for the next few days LOL. Good luck to all the rest of you that are waiting it out.

0 Likes
Zamboni52

Ordered 64GB black on 18 Oct. Hold placed on my card on 19 Oct. Received email today that it was picked up in PA on 21 Oct.  FedEx shows delivery by 24 Oct at 4:30pm.  If it wasn't over a weekend, I might have gotten it in only 2 days after it was ordered. Definitely seems that the higher memory options are readily available. I'd also think that the black ones are less in demand because of the scratching issue. I have to have black though.  Good luck.

0 Likes
new2verizon
Enthusiast - Level 3

So, has everyone waiting on a 10/26 shipping date received shipping info yet?

I'm on the 11/02 list.. so just wondering how it is going for all of you before me. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Noodles1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I did today, 3 days early

0 Likes