Found a lost iPhone today in Mexico City. Erased by owner but has a Verizon SIM Card.
jfrivasv

Need to find owner of lost iPhone to give it to him/her. It was found in Mexico City today but was already erased by owner so attempting to call or answer was not possible. I tried to turn it on and after some setup steps I got a number. [removed]. Looking for it on the web I just know is from Kingsport, TN. Can someone hel me finding the owner?? I post this here because the phone has a Verizon SIM Card. Thanks for helping someone recover his/her phone!!!

Personal information removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Found a lost iPhone today in Mexico City. Erased by owner but has a Verizon SIM Card. And the number 423-2296525 on setup screen. Can you help me contact him/her?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for trying to help jfrivasv. We appreciate the effort. You can send us a private message with the phones esn or meid number. We can track down the owner that way. You can also take the phone to a verizon wireless corporate store http://bit.ly/3SdsA . Keep us posted if you are able to find the owner.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Found a lost iPhone today in Mexico City. Erased by owner but has a Verizon SIM Card. And the number 423-2296525 on setup screen. Can you help me contact him/her?
rcschnoor
Legend

I would think the easiest way to contact the owner would be to call the phone number.

jfrivasv

Thanks Obviously that was the first thing I tried I'm sorry I didn't mention that I have not been able to reach anybody yet. I don't know if there's nobody to answer or a bad phone connection from Mexico...

That's why I'm trying to solve it through this posts Thanks for answering

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Contact verizon customer service and tell them what the phone number is. They may be able to further help you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for trying to help jfrivasv. We appreciate the effort. You can send us a private message with the phones esn or meid number. We can track down the owner that way. You can also take the phone to a verizon wireless corporate store http://bit.ly/3SdsA . Keep us posted if you are able to find the owner.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate kind people like yourself, jfrivasv. In most cases when you have found a lost phone we ask for you to return it to a local Verizon store so they can try to reach out to the customer.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jfrivasv

I´m sorry. Maybe this is a dumb question but is there a way to send you a private message through here? Or is it by email? How can I send you the numbers you need?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message   and  KinquanaH_VZW 

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

You're good people very refreshing

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What a very legitimate question! I will send a message to you so you can reply.

Thanks so much!

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes