Re: Frustration with Verizon not making expected ship dates
ozubair
Enthusiast - Level 2

Really well said. Verizon wireless is in the process of buying themselves out from Vodafone for a 100+billion dollars. A company at that level not having the technological infrastructure to update shipping dates when orders are placed is incomprehensible. Either VZW needs a complete upgrade of their ordering system or they just flat out lied to customers to make sure orders were placed with them and not with competitors. What I don't get is the 2nd wave of shipments was to be 7-10 days. October 7th by my calculations is 11 business days after my order. Something doesn't add up.

0 Likes
larryiou812

why even deal with verizon they are very greedy and RUDE!!

0 Likes
tacteamga
Enthusiast - Level 1

So 9/24 got moved to 10/14 then an email stating 10/7. After talking with Verizon last week it is now back at 10/14! So why did I wait for Verizon and get up at 3 am to order since it did me no good. Verizon wasn't willing to make a high initial order compared to other carriers so they played cat & mouse with us the customers. As I sit here waiting a co-worker casually stops by the Apple store at the mall for something else and leaves with a silver 5S that Verizon tells me they can't even ship until 10/21! Does that tell you anything?

I already miss Sprint despite their slower network.

0 Likes