Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Funds posted 3x for 1 iPhone 5 preorder. Anyone else???
Leminkel

Transaction (#1) posted to my bank account yesterday that funds had been removed for my iPhone preorder. When I logged on today, it showed that the transaction posted 3!!!!! times. I have B of A, it shows the transactions are "processing" but the funds have been taken out of my available balance. What the heck!?

Has this happened to anyone else? I contacted Verizon, they said they only show 1 transaction for the 1 preorder, that it had been paid for and fulfilled. My bank advised me to wait and see if they drop before the officially post to my account, and if they do I will have to open a fraud report. The Verizon rep stated she had talked to several people today having the same issue, but offered no actual help to me. Looks like all I can do is wait and see, but I'm just wondering if anyone else is dealing with the same issue and the steps you may be taking?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Funds posted 3x for 1 iPhone 5 preorder. Anyone else???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Leminkel!

Lets ensure this is taken care of for you! I have seen some banks put a hold on a certain amount of funds to authorize, in addition to the actual debit. However I had also seen this be released after a day or two. Are you still showing the additional transactions? Keep me posted.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes