Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Galaxy 5 users are not getting my text messages from my iPhone 5. They were never apple iPhone users in the past so do not have iMessage accounts. Anyone having this problem? Got a solution??
MDPAC

I have heard that this has been a problem for iPhone users that upgraded to the Galaxy.  Apple needed to turn off their iMessage accounts in order for texts to go through.  But my friends have never been apple product users and upgraded their android phones to the Galaxy.  It is very frustrating to say the least.  Looking for any solution.....Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy 5 users are not getting my text messages from my iPhone 5. They were never apple iPhone users in the past so do not have iMessage accounts. Anyone having this problem? Got a solution??
lennoxgirl

I would like an answer to this also.  My boyfriend and I are having the same issue.  He has a Galaxy with sprint and before he upgraded to a new phone we never had an issue.  He has told me he doesn't receive my texts.  He tells me he texts and I never answer.  He also calls and it never rings on my end even when I have full signal.  Texts sometimes come through, but hours later.  I have a iPhone 5c and am rather frustrated.  I have tried the network rest and that has done nothing.  He also has not had an Apple product  either.  It is starting to make me mad!!!  We get upset with each other thinking one is ignoring the other and it creates alot of problems!!!  Someone somewhere needs to help!!!!

0 Likes