Good for Enterprise
CLawson24

I was told by the IT department at my workplace to call and have feature code 77551 added and that there would be no additional charge. It specifically says in the documentation I received that "Verizon Share Everything customers are NOT required to have a corporate data plan." I was also told my several of my co-workers that they had no issue simply calling and adding the feature code to their plan for use with the application. However, I just got off the phone with Verizon and the girl that I was dealing with said that a corporate data plan MUST be added unless you have an unlimited data plan. That simply goes against everything the documentation I received and my co-workers have said. It is also silly considering Verizon no longer has unlimited data and I had to get rid of mine during my last upgrade.

Has anyone else added this application for their device or does anyone have any information on what I should do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Good for Enterprise
kbark
Contributor - Level 2

Yes, you need that feature in order for the good mobile for enterprise app to work.  Depending on the type of data plan people have is where the charge comes into play.  If you are on a share everything plan then the feature does cost.  Some of the older plans people had the unlimited data plan that was for corporate email which was 44.99 and that included the corporate feature needed for good.  Same with some of the newer data plans also..not sure of specific breakdown but it's for people on nationwide plans, not the share everything.  Basically, either way it costs but depending on the data plan, it was built into the cost/feature.  Hope this helps!

0 Likes