Good joke FedEx..
Sepbgh14
Enthusiast - Level 2

FedEx says I will receive on 9/19/12 and VZW confirmation website says I'll receive on 9/20/12. Are they just driving around in circles or something? It's shipping to IOWA. My FedEx tracking looks like this...

dafd.JPG

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Good joke FedEx..
cpdubes
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hope I'm wrong, but I think that the future delivery requested notation on your FedEX tracking form means you'll be getting your phone Friday. That seems to be the consensus of those on the board.

jpressley34
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine looks just like yours...lol  got my fingers cross for tomorrow!

0 Likes
jpressley34
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I preordered my iphone 4. It also said future delivery requested....I got my phone 2 days before (the same day the tracking said).. i guess we will see

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

nah the future delivery requested doesnt always mean that and its since past that without the date changing it might come on the 19th.. i order things from amazon all the time while most things come ups some come fedex and they all say that on them every time..

0 Likes
yr2615
Contributor - Level 1

Please post if you do receive it!  (with pic as proof, of course!)

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

Mine says 9/21 even though it's overnight shipping I guess due to the future delivery request.

0 Likes
Akisato
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine just got updated. Says its in transit from Memphis...hopefully in transit to somewhere other than memphis.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I will get delayed.  You shouldn't get it no earlier than 1 day before actual release at best.

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

you dont know that for sure.. i got the iphone 4 3 days early, they are supposed to get to vzw tomorrow on the 19th so some phones could have gotten mixed in, fed ex doesnt care if its an iphone they deliver whatever it says.

0 Likes