Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Good news..
nyj6571

Keep an eye on your orders..money was just taken out of my account for my iPhone 5s gold even tho I got an email for Oct 7th.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Good news..
lutz2jm

I am in the same boat... 5s gold 16gb money out today Oct 7 email.  I have not had any other communications from verizon but I hope it is a sign that my phone will ship soon!

0 Likes
tcfryer2001

When did you order your phone? They have already taken payment from me on the 20th at my local verizon store, but just have a Order Status of "In Process" I ordered my Space Gray 16gb model around 330 pm mdt on the 20th, and my expected ship date is 10/7.

0 Likes
lutz2jm

I ordered online at 3:03am launch day.  Just  checked my order again and I now have a tracking number that Fedex says was picked up tonight at 6:19pm and is scheduled to arrive Tues Oct 1st.  Good news for me! Hope others who have been waiting have the same luck!

0 Likes
Freakinwill

Money taken out for Gold 16gb today, but no tracking number. *fingers crossed*

0 Likes
nyj6571

No tracking info here either but hoping that's coming since the money was taken.

0 Likes
nyj6571

Ordered on the 20th as well at 3:19 am eastern.

0 Likes
tcfryer2001

What was the ship date on verizon? Mine says that it is expected to ship by the 7th, but I am not holding my breath, especially with everything everybody else has been saying.

0 Likes
nyj6571

My email said the 7th as well but usually when they charge your card means your phone is shipping..keyword here is usually lol

0 Likes
puneetr

Our card was charged yesterday.. Hopefully that means that the two phones will ship soon... Fingers crossed...

0 Likes