Got my phone but battery is draining !
Mansam
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've had an iphone 4 for over 2 years so I know "the tricks" about conserving battery power but wow ~ It's gone down from 88% to 72% in 2 hours with a couple short calls & using wifi. My iphone 4 would have only gone down about  3- 4 %

Not good!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Got my phone but battery is draining !
soodyhoo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fully charged before using? Or out of the box charge?

0 Likes
Mansam
Enthusiast - Level 3

It wasn't fully charged out of the box ~ about 86%. I've been going thru settings turning off Notifications. Charging it to the iop now. Another thing I've noticed is it does run Hot on calls. But what's blown me away is the LTE speed. I ran a speed test away from my wifi & it was 24 MB. My wifi was running at 16MB's.  Lightning FAST!!

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

It's hard to determine if you actually have a battery problem without starting from a fully charged battery. Plus you have to consider the LTE affect on battery life. If after a couple of battery cycles you still notice a significantly higher battery drain than anyone else seems to note then you have something to investigate.

0 Likes
sirguynate
Enthusiast - Level 2

I must also agree its draining fast, but then I have not charged it -- just from the out of box charge.

I also happen to work in "dead zone", calls are fine, but I switch from 3G to 4G constantly.

0 Likes