Has anyone else had issues with connecting to their home wifi with their iPhone 5s ?
RogerP1961
Enthusiast - Level 1

I Don't know how to use this stupid forum stuff but I'm not really sure what else to do to find out what's wrong.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone else had issues with connecting to their home wifi with their iPhone 5s ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is the right place, help is here now RogerP1961. I know it's important to have access to wi-fi. Have you been able to connect to your wi-fi in the past? When did this start? What error message when you try to connect? Does it work with other wi-fi connections?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone else had issues with connecting to their home wifi with their iPhone 5s ?
RogerP1961
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just finished writing a huge response on my phone that was no easy task only to have it kick me off this site when I hit the submit button. So I'm not typing in again, you will have to wait till tomorrow when I'm on my laptop, otherwise it won't be a nice response.

0 Likes
RogerP1961
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I had AT&T since 1997 and I didn't have ANY issues at all, even had sprint for 2 days but we (my family and I) had spotty coverage with Sprint) so we then came to Verizon on Sept 20, 2014 and I have had issues since. My kids have had no issues with connecting with their WiFi.

0 Likes
RogerP1961
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't get an error massage at allot just sits there like its searching and the little blue line goes nowhere, it will sit there forever!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want our support to be hassle and frustration free! Does the device connect to other WiFi networks publically? Let's try to reset the network settings through Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
RogerP1961
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have done this at least 3 times that I know of, once for Frontier, once for Verizon and onceyself before I called ether of them BUT, I will do it again just cause I'm a good chap.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes