Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Has anyone got confirmation that a WHITE Iphone5 has shipped?
mbkey

My husband and I both ordered at practically the same time, he ordered black, I ordered white.  Our shipping location is 1456901 out of Memphis TN.  His phone is en route with delivery before 3pm on Friday.  Looking around on the board it looks like only black phones have shipped.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone got confirmation that a WHITE Iphone5 has shipped?
TomCat03
Novice

pretty good observation and that does have some logic to it. I ordered black and have had a couple scans from FedEx so far.

0 Likes
LibbyBuckley

I also pre-ordered the white, and have yet to receive a shipping confirmation... 😕

0 Likes
jgb24

My white 32 GB has shipped.

0 Likes
Has anyone got confirmation that a WHITE Iphone5 has shipped?
LibbyBuckley

btw mb we have the same location ID...

0 Likes
goldylocks1415

I ordered the White 16gb, no shipping info yet.  My status changed yesterday to 'sent for processing' and my card was charged, but no tracking info or shipping email yet 😞  I ordered at 12:01am PST on Sept. 14th.  I live in Washington State.  Seems like mostly people on the east coast or central US are getting shipping info so far.  Hope I get mine soon!

0 Likes
cfspence1003

My white 32gb has shipped..still in Memphis but nonetheless I have a tracking number finally.

0 Likes
jgb24

vzw.jpg

0 Likes
Addie23

I just received shipping email with tracking info white 16gb

0 Likes
euhm

nope I ordered a 64gb white iPhone.... on the east coast.. ordered little before 3:00 AM on the 14th and I have no tracking number...also there was a temporary charge on my cc, but now its gone....

I spoke with a VZW rep earlier, their system showed my order but a ship date of 9/21... not a delivery date... why can't VZW get anything right!!!! should of ordered direct from apple... and disregarded my NE2 discount....

0 Likes