Has anyone received their iPhone 5?
D805
Enthusiast - Level 2

Be the first to tell us about your iPhone 5...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Has anyone received their iPhone 5?
napereira
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got mine today.  Then I woke up and realized I was dreaming.  Mine hasn't even shipped

View solution in original post

napereira
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got mine today.  Then I woke up and realized I was dreaming.  Mine hasn't even shipped

heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

my shipping said i will get it today by 3pm... its now almost 8pm i dont think im getting it lol

PurpleGirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got off the phone with Verizon customer support about my wife's phone (order# 990xx).  It has not shipped yet and they cant confirm a ship date.  When I asked where her order is in the que, I was told "that is proprietary information.". I have never heard such a ignorant response.  The anti-genius told me that even though my wife received a confirmation email that her order actual was entered into the system 30 minutes later.  Exactly how do you get an order number 30 minutes before the order is placed?  The anti-genius couldn't answer that either.  I think that is proprietary too.  Even a healthcare provider will give out more information than Verizon.  The next time my bill is due, I think my bank account number is going to be proprietary.

COADYMON

I doubt anybody will receive the iPhone5 before Friday, Sep 21st. FEDEX has the phones but can not deliver them till the 21st.  Apple is calling the shots on the initial delivery date if you ordered early on the 14th. Apple's agreement w/FEDEX & UPS is deliver on that date not before.

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

yeah but phones slip through, fed ex is shipping millions of items and its all done by computers.. some are being delivered beforehand (stores like best buy, apple, verizon,at&t). so sometimes things get screwed up. fed ex computers dont know whats in the package once things get by the hold or the hold is missing.. my shipping does not say future delivery requested and still has a deliver date of today of course that isnt happening and im not getting my hopes up.. but its still possilbe... point is when millions of items get shipped at the same time mistakes happen it happens with every release.

0 Likes
D805
Enthusiast - Level 2

The shipping on my iphone 5 said I would receive it on Sept. 19th before 4:30 PM, I'm still waiting... Hopefully everyone will start receiving their iphones 5 today. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
D805
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here is a great youtube video that tests the Verizon iPhone 5 in an LTE Speedtest, pitting Verizon's 3G vs LTE.

Brought to by "iDownloadBlog"

http://youtu.be/PYGT5CMoi_Y

0 Likes
bluegrasslass

Yay, all set up!me and toy.jpg

0 Likes
orcon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wow...Verizon does NOT mess around!!! They ported me from AT&T without so much as a blip and the device is already getting the local backup for full operation. 😄

0 Likes