Re: Has anyone with a 9/21 deliver date NOT gotten a shipment email?
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is sort of what happened to me, however it was THEIR fault and they told me that. I gave them the preorder confirmation number that was given to me after ordering, NOT from the email. They said they had enough proof that I ordered in the first batch to let me put in a new order and push the ship date back to 9.21 instead of 10.5. So maybe give it another try. Give them the first number you got, the tech support told the CS rep that it was a common problem which is why they were allowing the ship dates to be pushed up as long as they had proof your original order was to be delivered by 9/21!

0 Likes
MsAud67
Enthusiast - Level 2

I placed my order on Friday morning 8 cst (TX).  Only thing received is the order confirmation, but when placing order it did say that it would be received on the 21st. No charge yet. 

0 Likes
Coordinatedkate1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah, I didn't save the original confirmation number because I figured it would automatically be sent to me in the email that never came. Really stupid of me. I'm just hoping that I can get the phone anytime before October 5th.

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ugh so frustrating! Are you a current customer?

0 Likes
Coordinatedkate1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah. I have 4 lines on my Verizon Wireless account and I even have Verizon Fios in my apartment. I use Verizon for everything and they can't even help me fix a problem that was caused by their online ordering system! It's crazy but I guess if you do it for one person you have to do it for everyone. Just stinks because as of right now I'm using an old flip phone which is no fun - haha

0 Likes
chaubrich

I placed my order at 8:00 EST on Friday. On-screen it said deliver by 9/21 and confirmation email says deliver by 9/21, but order status says ship by 9/21 (sound familiar?). Still no charge to my card or shipping information, though. Called Verizon today and was told something that I had read on a different thread...

Orders placed by 9 a.m. EST on Friday will be delivered 9/21.

Before 1 p.m. EST on Friday will be delivered 9/26.

After 1 p.m. EST on Friday will be delivered 9/28.

She didn't tell me anything beyond that. My order was before 9 EST on Friday so I am holding onto hope. My order location is N211601 - billing address in Iowa but having it shipped to California since I'm headed out there tomorrow. Not certain what address the order location is actually associated with.

0 Likes
khounedaleth

i just got my am ex charge tonight and order my iphone at 3am central time i am in MN

0 Likes
whos_who
Enthusiast - Level 2

They told me the same thing, but I just hung up on the guy.  When my wife called they ended up putting another order in for her, right after she got off the phone she got two emails from Verizon.  First one stated the original order canceled and Second one gave an order confirmation with a delivery date of 10/05.  Neither one of us got an confirmation email after ordering on 09/14.  But we got confirmation numbers at the end of the order.  Now look I didn't worry about what that Cust Serv dude was saying and I'm getting my phone on time.  Just let the computers do their jobs they are much smarter than the Cust Service Pros.

poetrywmn
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recieved a preorder confirmation email but no communication since. Verizon totally screwed up my order when I placed it via phone the first time on 9/14 at 5 am EST. I wanted to make sure I kept unlimited data and purchased the phone outright, and the wizard that took my order put it on my husband's line instead of mine which would have meant that I would have lost unlimited data. Lucky I noticed, and had to call back so another rep could delete the first order and put in a new one correctly. Unfortunately, because of the deletion and re-placing of orders, my order was sent to the Fraud Department where it was held in pending status until Monday. I have been on the phone with Verizon more in the last several days than with my own family. My preorder email that I recieved at 6am on 9/14 indicates that the phone will be delivered by 9/21. However, Verizon CS reps have insisted that it won't SHIP until 9/21. The order status link in the email doesn't tell me anything, but when I dialed *611 tonight and checked my order status, it said that my order had been processed and shipped, with an estimated arrival time of 2 business days. (I am in Massachusetts). No tracking number was available though....so perhaps it will really arrive on Friday.....hope so, as I am taking the day off to wait at home for it to arrive!

0 Likes
court8

Got the confirmation email and haven't heard anything else! I've been checking that pre-order tracker all day and just recently the "expected ship date" disappeared! It used to say 9/21 (even though when I ordered at 6:15 am EST 9/14 the rep told me it would be delivered on 9/21) and now it says nothing. Also still says my order has been sent for processing. When I called *611 a few minutes ago it said it has been shipped and will arrive in 2 business days, but when I pressed the button to get a tracking number it said "your order has been received and activated" and didn't give me any number. Yet people on here who ordered after me have already gotten shipping info. None of this makes any sense!

0 Likes