Re: Has anyone with a 9/21 deliver date NOT gotten a shipment email?
ldenning

I ordered by 4 am, received confirmation mail within two minutes. No activity since then yet. Says 9/21 shipping. Two phones to MD.

0 Likes
RCBJan1090
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in the same boat... I ordered after 9AM and received the initial e-mail immediately with pre-order confirmation...nothing since.

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

My shipping date disappeared also!

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Kakiyama yea my shipping date wasn't showing when Verizon took the payment. But don't worry because soon you will get a tracking number and the phone will be in its way

0 Likes
Has anyone with a 9/21 deliver date NOT gotten a shipment email?
dukeguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

GOT THE SHIPPING CONFIRMATION!! 10:32 last night. And the delivery date is 9/21, which was the original shipping date on my order confirmation. Makes me want to call the customer service lady back and tell her she was wrong, I was right! But I won't.

0 Likes
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

Last night i was charged and i also received receipts in my verizon documents online so I am expecting to see tracking by later today

0 Likes
Cathyjcjvt

I ordered mine around 10 AM Friday morning at the Verizon store. I never received a confirmation order and I have still not received a tracking number. beginning to wonder if my order went through or not.

0 Likes
tmo8320
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have STILL not gotten a message.

I am an AT&T customer attempting to leave and come over to Verizon. My wife and I are both original debut 3GS owners (so well past time for the upgrade).

I ordered a black 64GB model and she got a black 32GB model.

The order process started 7:00 Eastern time on 09-14 over the phone with a business customer rep (to avail the IBM employee discount). The process was completed 7:32 AM with the following email.

Subject: Verizon Wireless - Your Order Confirmation

Body

Order Summary:

Preorder Confirmation: 2##############0

Order Number: 1####8

Order Location: D020301

Deliver By: 09/21/2012

********** END OF LINE **********

As of 8:28 AM today (Wednesday), my Amex has not been charged AND using the link below with my Preorder Confirmation / last name yields the following.

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

Ace Order No: 1####8

Ace Order Location: D020301

Order Status: We received your order and it is in process.

Expected Ship Date: 09-21-2012

Tracking No: BLANK

Courier: BLANK

********** END OF LINE ***********

I understand that FedEx is fast...but we are beginning to run up against the immutable laws of physics.

Why do I feel party to a hustle / shell game?

0 Likes
runningman45420
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you didn't order your phone between 3:00 AM and 4:00AM on Friday the 14th then it's doubtful you'll receive your device on the 21st. Verizon sold out in the 1st hour. I ordered at 3:45 AM. I received an email from Verizon this morning that supplied me with the Fed Ex tracking number for my phone. It claims that it was shipped "standard overnight" on the 18th which means it should be delivered today but the tracking only shows that it is "in transit" in Memphis, last update was about 2:45 AM

0 Likes
runningman45420
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you didn't order your phone between 3:00 AM and 4:00AM on Friday the 14th then it's doubtful you'll receive your device on the 21st. Verizon sold out in the 1st hour. I ordered at 3:45 AM. I received an email from Verizon this morning that supplied me with the Fed Ex tracking number for my phone. It claims that it was shipped "standard overnight" on the 18th which means it should be delivered today but the tracking only shows that it is "in transit" in Memphis, last update was about 2:45 AM

0 Likes