Re: Has anyone with a 9/21 deliver date NOT gotten a shipment email?
chaubrich

Update to last night's post. My card was charged late last evening and the receipt is now in the document section of MyVerizon. No shipping e-mail yet, but the status has been updated. To those expressing concern about the ship date disappearing from the status, check the text of the status. Odds are that has changed and it has moved along for processing. In response to runningman45420, I ordered mine at 8:00 a.m. and it is coming on Friday. It was Apple and direct purchases from them that sold out within the first hour, not Verizon. Verizon customer support told me yesterday that if the phone was ordered before 9:00 a.m. EST on Friday, it will be in hand by the 21st. All posts on this thread and others that reference an order time seem to support that.

0 Likes
mikechado
Enthusiast - Level 1

My card was charged late last night as well; how can I locate the actual receipt?

No word on shipping either. I ordered mine at 7:50am on 9/14, received a confirmation email at 8:02am and so I'm praying that the hour margin got me in the first batch of phones to be delivered.

Praying that you're right! Thanks for the post

0 Likes
RCBJan1090
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered mine around 9:30AM and my delivery date on my confirmation was still listed as 9/21.

0 Likes
mikechado
Enthusiast - Level 1

Screen Shot 2012-09-19 at 9.16.50 AM.png

Here's what I've got right now, as of 9:18am Wednesday, 9/19.

Anyone think I should be calling Verizon? A bit nervous

0 Likes
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

No mine showed the same thing this morning and now i just recieved tracking that says it will be delivered on 9/21 so you should see those soon as well i would imagine

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Mike most likely urs shipped already they just need to update u with the tracking info. You'll get it soon

0 Likes
Scottietj
Enthusiast - Level 2

I completed my order on Verizonwireless.com at 8:05 a.m. CDT and received my e-mail confirmation at 8:25 a.m. saying deliver by: 09/21/2012.  My order status page still says they are processing my order and expected ship date: 09/21/2012.  My credit card has not been charged as of this post and I have not received a shipment notification.

0 Likes
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

Scottie just be patient I have the same story as you until just a few minutes ago.  Ordered around 7am EST on 14 September, Card was charged early this morning, and then just a little bit ago got the tracking comfirmation.

0 Likes
cannolisdad

I checked my status at 9am and it showed the same as yours.  Went upstairs to my Mac and at 904am had shipping notice and tracking #  and like most others, mine is in Memphis with delivery by 3pm on the 21st

0 Likes
JamieFarFromHome
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a CSR as recently as last night tell me that no phones were shipping until 09/21.  I told her that was really funny, since I already have two FedEx tracking numbers.

Even this close to the actual launch, there are still CSRs that are confused about when the devices will be shipped/recieved.

The early batch of preorders are shipping for delivery on Friday.

0 Likes