Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: Has anyone with a 9/21 deliver date NOT gotten a shipment email?
orcon

They started to process my AMEX about 7 PM Wednesday...but no - no email yet from Verizon. I ordered 7 AM Eastern on the 14th.

0 Likes
L_Ann_F

I purchased online 09/14/2012 before 0700 EST.  Received email confirmation at 0700 EST.  Doesn't seem right, butwhat can you do.  This is my status:

Ace Order No:172262
Ace Order Location:D771001
Order Status:There is an error in your order. Please refer to the email sent for more information.
Expected Ship Date:10/05/2012
Tracking No:
Courier:
0 Likes
BaylorDude

L_Ann_F that message means your credit card /  debit card transaction for the purchase was refused and you need to call them to find out why and then call Verizon to pay for it otherwise your phone will never ship. It happened to me today since the oh so smart guy who took my order decided to do it in 2 transactions (I bought 2 phones) so the first transaction went through fine but it was followed by the second transaction and Chase said NO NO NO your not charging our valued customer twice, called Chase and explained and all is well now, HOWEVER I got my email tracking on the first phone...guess what yeah the second phone NOTHING not even a delivery date at all

0 Likes
pokmonmasterpoke

I've heard that verizon has had to cancel orders because they have over preordered out. Friend told me it was getting ready to ship and they canceld it last second

0 Likes
L_Ann_F

Thanks BaylorDude.  I called the credit card company.  Chase.  They have denied nothing on my card.  Called Verizon.  We ran the card through again.  She asked me for my zip code for the card.  It is different than the billing zip, so I think that was the problem.  When she ran the card through again with the correct billing zip code, it went right through.  Hopefully that will change my ship date from what I saw this morning, 10/21 to 09/21.  Closer than I was last night.  Smiley Happy

Just checked my Chase card.  There is a charge pending for my iphone for the correct amount.  So, I should be ok now.  Or at least I hope so.  LOL

0 Likes
orcon

Well...no email from VZW yet, but AMEX is processing the charge and the regular order status page finally works (previously, I always had to use the preorder portal).

In any case, what the site now shows is two radio buttons that, when expanded show the same information:

Courier :  BLANK

Ship Date: BLANK

So...my order WILL ship by? Hmmm..OK, I guess. 😕

0 Likes
PurpleGirl

I ordered around 2:45 on Friday (EST), so actually before preordering was supposed to open. I got a confirmation email from VZW with a time stamp of 2:52 am that said deliver by (not ship by) 9/21. I bought a white 64GB. We called last night because there was no change in status and spoke to three CSRs that kept dancing around my questions. Finally, late last night (9/19), the money was removed from my account. As of 7:40 am today (9/20), I STILL have not received any shipping notification and the order status is still showing as being processed with no carrier/tracking information added.

I'm not getting my phone tomorrow like they promised, am I? It's been around 10 or 11 hours since the money was removed from my account. Shouldn't I have gotten a shipment email with tracking info by now? For what it's worth, I live in Jersey and my order number is 990XX. I had to be one of the first that placed an order, given that I placed my order AND received a confirmation email with a 9/21 deliver date before preorders were even supposed to start (I kept refreshing the page and preorders appeared about 15 minutes early).

0 Likes
Boshuda

I wouldn't give up hope yet.  I ordered at 7:30 am EDT on 9/14.  They charged my credit card late last night and I got my tracking number early this morning for a 9/21 delivery.  They're sending it from PA to NYC by overnight delivery.  I suspect if they've removed the money from your account that you're good to go.  If they send it by overnight delivery today you should still receive it by tomorrow (though of course someone will need to be around to sign for the package).

0 Likes
orcon

I guess even a broken clock is accurate twice a day...

2 FedEx confirmations received for packages originating in West Chester, PA bound for Bethesda, MD.

I order OTP Sept. 14 @ 7:34 AM Eastern

My best wishes that others will be getting their Friday confirmation notices as well!!

Cheers, ORCON

0 Likes
jojo122488

My card was charged and then wehn I checked the pre order status it stated that it would ship 9/28, so I called Verizon and they said that having your card charged is the best way to tell when its coming because they can only charge the card when it actually ships so sometimes the status updates dont refresh as quick because when i check the regular order status on verizonwireless.com it says ship by 9/21, but they confirmed that it will be delivered by 9/21 so hang tight. im waiting for my shipping info as well but card charged is a step in the right direction.

0 Likes