Re: Has anyone with a 9/21 deliver date NOT gotten a shipment email?
Maquis

Finally got my card charged this morning.  Actually had an email from Verizon that my order was on hold, and called them immediately.  Guess they needed to verify my credit card.  I asked the rep if my phones would still ship today, and it sounds like it should.

I'm watching my preorder status for a tracking number... nothing yet.

0 Likes
jojo122488
Enthusiast - Level 3

They charged my card last night and after checking the pre order status and seeing a 9/28 deliver date i called verizon adn they said that was a msitake and i would have it friday. but now when i chek the pre order status page again it just says that it was sent for processing but nothing else, no shipping no nothing, should i be concerned? does this just change after the pre order status is filled and its technically a full order because it shipped? how long have people been waiting for tracking info from the time their card was charged?

0 Likes
chaubrich

It took 12 hours from when my card was charged until I received shipping

details.

On Sep 20, 2012, at 7:21 AM, jojo122488 <community@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Soon after my card was charged my phone was shipped, probably close to 12 hours later.

0 Likes
kent9272

After I spoke with CS yesterday and was told 09/26, today I just got my confirmation for delivery tomorrow by 3pm.

0 Likes
MsAud67
Enthusiast - Level 2

My card was charged close to midnight Tuesday night, and Wednesday morning at 4:50 a.m. I received my tracking information. If they charge, they are more than likely shipping.  They won't charge you until they have a phone ready to ship for you.

0 Likes
PurpleGirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's now been about 17-1/2 hours since the money was removed from my account, and still no shipping email or tracking numbers. I think 1pm (less than 30 minutes from now) is the deadline for shipping overnight ... although I would guess Apple has some pull with FedEx, so who knows? I've checked my order status on VZW (under Check Order Status and what appears to be a business order lookup that someone posted a few days ago) and it's still saying that my order is being processed and will ship BY 9/21 (my confirmation email, time stamped 2:44:04 am on 9/14, says deliver by date is 9/21 ... not ship date, but DELIVER BY DATE). I'm sooo frustrated and disappointed. I'm wondering if it's because I ordered a 64GB white one. It seems that most people ordered 32GB and I'm guessing black is more popular than white.

0 Likes
jojo122488
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine has been about 13 hours and still nothing. This is getting even more frustrating. It's like Verizon gives you just enough info (like a card charge) and then brings you down again with no email or tracking #. The person I spoke to said that CS might have the tracking numbers if you call. I might try that option.

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Took my order about 19 hours to get shipping info after getting charged. Which was on the 17th. So maybe about close to 24 hours and you'll get it. No doubt you'll get your tracking info soon and the iphone will be well on its way

0 Likes
ptm5022
Enthusiast - Level 1

So my order after saying error all week, finally cancelled out this morning.  Convenient.  I called Verizon and was transferred around everywhere until I got to Internet sales.  The people there helped me out, replaced my order and insisted that they are going to move me up in the queue as they submitted a ticket to do so so that my phone will still be delivered tomorrow.  We'll see if that happens.  Apparently, my order went through as an accessory order so it was never processed due to a glitch on their end.  If anyone else has any similar issues I suggest calling Internet Sales department as they actually were able to do thing rather than just turn you down over and over again.

0 Likes