Re: Has anyones shipping information changed yet?
ctmedic09

Read my post, this is a joke, I dont think you are going to see that message in the morning according to the information I got from FedEx stating they cannot go on a truck for delivery until 3pm thanks to a deal Verizon struck with FedEx

0 Likes
jpressley34
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine departed Memphis at 4:20pm   yay!!!

Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Matoya
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine finally departed Memphis at 4:24 PM!

0 Likes
SW1952
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine left West Chester PA this AM and is currently in Newark. Not sure if it will be delivered from there directly to Staten Island or brought to the SI depot first, but it is listed as delivery before 3PM tomorrow!!!

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine left TN also! Has anyone had a lot of experience with FedEx? Especially with iPhone's...does the time 3 pm time usually stick? Or it possible it will arrive later?

0 Likes
carpediemgal
Contributor - Level 1

Mine is heading to VA and has been sitting in Newark NJ all day.  However, latest update says it is IN TRANSIT (at NEWARK).  My delivery date is by 4:30 PM tomorrow, so I am thinking ALL these little packages are sitting on a cart waiting to be loaded up to the airplane and go to the next hub. My UPS guy delivered a package today (about the size of an iPhone) and he asked if it was the iPhone....we told him no it was coming FEDEX.  I would love to be at an airport watching those babies being loaded up.  I think the system is pretty good considering how many phones with special orders.  Well, at least today I am thinking that.  If I don't get it tomorrow I may not be happy.  However, I will say, mine is due to arrive by 4:30 pm.  I am hoping it will come earlier.  I am so excited, and want to get it switched to my account as soon as possible.  Just hope I can get through to Verizon to do this.   I have company coming around 4:30 that I have not seen in YEARS....to spend the night.  So, If I can't get it up and running by then, I will have to wait until Saturday until after she leaves.  I don't want to be rude and be focusing all my attention on this sweet phone!  LOL!  I think you know what I am saying here!

0 Likes
Matoya
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine arrived in Minneapolis at 6:05 PM.

0 Likes
DUKW

I dunno, I used fedex frequently & overnite means overnite. Non morning deliveries arrive at my office around 3:00pm which is a good thing because I will be able to get other work done before they arrive.

Again, don't worry if it hasnt left wherever yet. Only worry if you don't have a valid tracking # from vz. If you want you can pick it up at the fedex office.

0 Likes
cfspence1003
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine is at the destination sort facility in Raleigh NC! Less than 2 hours away fro me:)

0 Likes