Having trouble switching numbers?
MayKay

I have a 5C that I recently shattered the screen of so I am trying to switch my number to a 5S we had lying around yet I see no option for that on the website. I thought I could just call to do so but I don't know what number to call? This is very confusing and frustrating.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Having trouble switching numbers?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Turn off the 5C and remove the SIM card, then place it in the 5S, turn it on, and you should be good to go.  If that doesn't work, contact Customer Service at 800-922-0204 if you have access to a working phone or switch the phones on-line by logging into your My Verizon account (desktop version), hover over My Devices at the top, then click Activate or Switch Device.

0 Likes
Re: Having trouble switching numbers?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry for any confusion, MayKay. We're stepping in to ease your frustraion. For your convenience, you can switch devices on your mobile number online at My Verizon. Just click the link below to get started:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/nso/enterDeviceId.do?intcmp=SearchBanner:activation%20-%20tablet:...

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes