Horrifying Customer Service
goodoldcustomer

A few days back I received my Apple 5c phone and needed my back-up contacts to be loaded in it from the old phone. Verizon service over the telephone could not help me and suggested that I go to a nearest Verizon store and they will help. My wife and myself went to the store at Porter Ranch, LA , CA. We were told to make an appointment after an hour, which we did. We went back after an hour and was told to wait by one employee ( Supervisor ? ) . We waited for another 1/2 an hour. Nothing seem to be happening. My wife therefore asked the employee ( Supervisor ? ) that why they make appointment and do not honour it ? The person with extreme rudeness pointed his finger at her and told that , that was the last time he was telling her to wail. My wife was shocked and humiliated and told him that he sould be more polite to the customers. He in an intimidating tone tlad her that she could complain whoever she wanted to.

Verizon must enquire about this incident and take corrective measure so that no other customer faces this rudeness.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Horrifying Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi goodoldcustomer!

You should always be treated with the utmost respect in our stores, and I'm very sorry if this did not happen. I would like to complete feedback for this store location, but would need some additional information. Do you remember the name of the store, the street it's on, or any names of the representatives? I'd love to make this right for you; please provide me with any information you can. Have your concerns been resolved since posting in the forum? Please let me know, thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Horrifying Customer Service
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Unfortunately the Porter Ranch Store as well as teh Simi Valley Stores have horible Customer Service and always will. They just dont care and regardless of who you complain to noone else within Verizon will care except for a few CS agents that pride themselves on good service.

I am going to shift here for a bit though as the real basis of your post is about getting your contacts transferred, and the lack of service while jumping out into your face, is really secondary.  Were you able to get your contacts backed up? Are you transferring them from an iPhone to a new iPhone or some other phone to the iPhone?

0 Likes