How Long does it take to receive a space grey iPhone 5s in November, 2013?
the_other_Gary

I ordered online a 16 gb Space Grey iPhone 5s on November 5th.  The Verizon website said it would ship within 2 days of November 6th.  Well....it's almost the beginning of December and I'm still getting the "order being processed, check back tomorrow" message when I check the status of my order.  I'm starting to think if you order online you are stuck at the back.  They might have the phones at the stores so they get the people who wander into the Verizon stores can get their phones before they can change their minds.  Would I be best served by canceling my order and just going to a Verizon or Apple store.  I waited a couple of months before ordering assuming it wouldn't take this long.  Anyone order online something similar recently and received their phone?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How Long does it take to receive a space grey iPhone 5s in November, 2013?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

the_other_gray,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with receiving your order. At the time of your purchase, the device was on back order until December 5th. Did you receive an email confirmation that you order was received? We can check the order status for you, but the shipping should be within the next few days. Please follow me at TonyG_VZW and provide your number, name, billing password and confirmation number and we can definitely check on this for you.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How Long does it take to receive a space grey iPhone 5s in November, 2013?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

the_other_gray,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with receiving your order. At the time of your purchase, the device was on back order until December 5th. Did you receive an email confirmation that you order was received? We can check the order status for you, but the shipping should be within the next few days. Please follow me at TonyG_VZW and provide your number, name, billing password and confirmation number and we can definitely check on this for you.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes