How Many Iphones 5 in stores on friday?
aidenhardcore

So i ordered a iphone 5 64 gb white on the 14. I ordered right at 302am eastern when it went live and still havent got anything. Been checking the tracking and it now says shipping oct 5. Wtf, i ordered right when it went live. Like 2 mins in so it should have shipped by now. Im getting mad and might cancel the order and go the store on friday. Im switching my number and service from att to verizon. Would I have a better chance going to the verizon store to get a new iphone 5 or would you go to apple. What would be better to have one in stock. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How Many Iphones 5 in stores on friday?
cfspence1003
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered within the first minute and if I hadn't seen anything by today, my plan was to go and camp out at like 2am outside the store with some wine and a book and blanket. Yep I'm a weirdo! With that said, mine has shipped so that's not my plan anymore. Did you call them? If you haven't, I would call, get an explanation; then call back a couple more times seeing as how I have talked to about 20 different representatives over the last 2 weeks and have gotten a plethora of different answers to questions I had. Honestly, if you have the option of going there and camping out at 2am, then I would. I have a military ball on Friday so it would have been my last resort but I still would have done it:)

0 Likes
Re: How Many Iphones 5 in stores on friday?
aidenhardcore

Yeah im like so bummed. You would think that If i ordered it right when it went live I would be ok but I guess not. If I wake up tmw morning and I see nothing on the tracking number, I just might cancel and go to the store in the morning and wait. I should have done that from the start!!!

0 Likes