How Much will the iPhone 5 cost without a 2yr contract?
Zack1216

Hi i just bought my iphone 4s a couple of months ago so obviously im not due for a upgrade for 2yrs so i was just wondering how much the iphone 5 will cost without the 2yr contract or if i can do like a trade in toward the iphone 5 with my 4s...please respond and thank you for reading my question.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How Much will the iPhone 5 cost without a 2yr contract?
21stNow
Master - Level 1

The 16GB is $649, the 32GB is $749 and the 64GB is $849.  This information can be found easily on Apple's website.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

an arm, a leg, and your first born

what model?

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

The 16GB is $649, the 32GB is $749 and the 64GB is $849.  This information can be found easily on Apple's website.

0 Likes
Zack1216

i have the iphone 4s now do you think ill be able to trade the 4s in for money toward the iphone 5? and do you know a ball park price it might be?

0 Likes
Zack1216

Thank you

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

Zack1216 wrote:

i have the iphone 4s now do you think ill be able to trade the 4s in for money toward the iphone 5? and do you know a ball park price it might be?

If you view this article, it lists options for trading in your iPhone.  If you were asking about Apple's program specifically, it is #9 on the list.

Another link for you: http://www.apple.com/recycling/gift-card/

0 Likes
skidtech
Enthusiast - Level 2

may be cheaper to buy out of your contract and sell your old phone first since they pro-rate the fee depending how long you have had it. Will loose your number though most likely

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Zack1216, I can feel your excitement! You can sell your phone back to us! Take a look...http://bit.ly/GGnDDC

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes