How can I get rid of a Group MMS that comes up, by mistake, when I text to my Daughter and then comes up "failed and not delivered.
botsie

How can I delete a Group MMS that comes up, by mistake, on my iPhone 5c when I text my Daughter and it comes up "Failed not delivered. "  I tried to get rid of it but don't know how.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How can I get rid of a Group MMS that comes up, by mistake, when I text to my Daughter and then comes up "failed and not delivered.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

botsie, I know how frustrating that can be. No worries, help is here! Does this message appear only when you text your daughter? Have you attempted to erase the entire thread?

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: How can I get rid of a Group MMS that comes up, by mistake, when I text to my Daughter and then comes up "failed and not delivered.
botsie

I am all new to this phone so I know that I must have done something by mistake to cause this. Yes, I did get rid of the messages, but it came up with her "name and plus 1" after I got rid of the messages that I tried to send.  Please help me.

0 Likes