Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can I get rid of a Group MMS that comes up, by mistake, when I text to my Daughter and then comes up "failed and not delivered.
botsie

How can I delete a Group MMS that comes up, by mistake, on my iPhone 5c when I text my Daughter and it comes up "Failed not delivered. "  I tried to get rid of it but don't know how.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I get rid of a Group MMS that comes up, by mistake, when I text to my Daughter and then comes up "failed and not delivered.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

botsie, I know how frustrating that can be. No worries, help is here! Does this message appear only when you text your daughter? Have you attempted to erase the entire thread?

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: How can I get rid of a Group MMS that comes up, by mistake, when I text to my Daughter and then comes up "failed and not delivered.
botsie

I am all new to this phone so I know that I must have done something by mistake to cause this. Yes, I did get rid of the messages, but it came up with her "name and plus 1" after I got rid of the messages that I tried to send.  Please help me.

0 Likes