How can I improve the cell service I get on my iPhone 5 in my new apartment?
cktc4b

I've just moved and I'm getting terrible service at my new apartment. I've been looking into options for improving that, including network extenders, but according to your site, none of them will work with my iPhone 5. What can I do about this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I improve the cell service I get on my iPhone 5 in my new apartment?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ckt873,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I can understand wanting to make sure you have service inside your home. The network extender is an option that you could have with your iPhone 5. The network extender only works on 3G network. But the iPhone 5 is backwards compatible. So while you are at home you will only be able to connect to 3G services. Not sure if you saw this while doing your reseach, but the network extender would need to be connected to high speed home internet.

With that being said, I would like to review the new area for you. What zip code did you move into? Have you tried to power off your iPhone and remove the sim card? http://vz.to/1c4iBBG Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes