How can I retrieve my voice mail messages without having to enter my passcode each time?
GO-NAVY

How can I access my voice mail messages without having to enter my passcode each time?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I retrieve my voice mail messages without having to enter my passcode each time?
mama23dogs
Legend

Visual Voice Mail and Premium Visual Voice Mail cost $2.99/month per phone. Basic Visual Voice Mail and iPhone Visual Voicemail are included with your smartphone plan. Data charges also may apply when using Visual Voice Mail.

To use any voice mail service, you'll need to set it up first.

Note: If you have multiple phones on your account, you can subscribe each phone individually as desired.

Visual Voice Mail FAQs | Verizon Wireless

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201436

I Don't have an iPhone, so the setup is different.  If you get stuck, call 611 for help, or try live chat.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I retrieve my voice mail messages without having to enter my passcode each time?
mama23dogs
Legend

I use visual voice mail app.  The transcript is often useless, but I can play, pause, and select VM out of order.

0 Likes
GO-NAVY

Do you have a link to the instructions?  The one Verizon sent me said it's an additional $2.99 per month.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Visual Voice Mail and Premium Visual Voice Mail cost $2.99/month per phone. Basic Visual Voice Mail and iPhone Visual Voicemail are included with your smartphone plan. Data charges also may apply when using Visual Voice Mail.

To use any voice mail service, you'll need to set it up first.

Note: If you have multiple phones on your account, you can subscribe each phone individually as desired.

Visual Voice Mail FAQs | Verizon Wireless

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201436

I Don't have an iPhone, so the setup is different.  If you get stuck, call 611 for help, or try live chat.

0 Likes