How can I see what is using my data?
KERBY_1998

Since I upgraded my iphone 5 phone to IOS 10,my data usage has exploded.  What should I look for eating the data?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: data usage and ios 10 upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to see you get the most out of your data. The Reset Statistics option can be found via Settings>Cellular>Use Cellular Data For. This menu shows a running count from the last reset so it does not automatically match your bill cycle. If you click Reset Statistics early on your cycle reset date it can offer you valuable information about how each app is consuming data of which we do not see in your data session on our end.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KERBY_1998, we want to help put you back in control of your data. Have you reset the data statistics on your mobile data page? This should help give an idea of what Apps are currently using data.

EstebanP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to see you get the most out of your data. The Reset Statistics option can be found via Settings>Cellular>Use Cellular Data For. This menu shows a running count from the last reset so it does not automatically match your bill cycle. If you click Reset Statistics early on your cycle reset date it can offer you valuable information about how each app is consuming data of which we do not see in your data session on our end.

YaleK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes