How can I unlock my iPhone to use it in the UK?
hayley0810

I came to the UK for one semester study-abroad program, and when I first got here, I could unlock my Galaxy 3 just by suspending the device, I could use that device fine until the phone got completely broken. Then, I received a new iPhone that was bought in the US, but now I can't use my phone because it is apparently not unlocked. Could you please please help me with it? This has been so annoying and I've been unable to use my phone at all for a week. I cannot call verizon number because all my friends just bought prepaid sim card and cannot make an international calls and I cannot ask others for international calls that I don't even know how long they will take. Verizon also doesn't seem to have an email address, so I also asked my friend in the US to call verizon, and it still doesn't work. Can I call verizon through skype or something? Could you please help me unlocking the phone? I really need to use my phone right now. Thanks a lot in advance.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I unlock my iPhone to use it in the UK?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hayley0810,

I hope you are having a good time in the U.K. We definitely want to make sure we can get your device up an running. What version iPhone did you purchase? Is the device currently activate on a VZW account? Have you tried reaching out to your Global support team via the number 908-559-4899 or you can use the prepaid calling card here... http://vz.to/1thWKRd

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I unlock my iPhone to use it in the UK?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hayley0810,

I hope you are having a good time in the U.K. We definitely want to make sure we can get your device up an running. What version iPhone did you purchase? Is the device currently activate on a VZW account? Have you tried reaching out to your Global support team via the number 908-559-4899 or you can use the prepaid calling card here... http://vz.to/1thWKRd

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes