How do I activate my new phone?
Drake94954

This may seem like a dumb question but how do I activate my new iphone5 I'm getting delivered on Friday? In the past I've always gotten my phones in the store and they did all the activation work for me. I currently have a Verizon Android phone so how do deactivate one and turn on the other?  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I activate my new phone?
Akisato
Enthusiast - Level 2

there should be instructions included when you get the phone on a little pamphlet. Its actually not that complicated

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Drake94954, congrats on your iPhone 5 upgrade. This is a great question. I want you to have the opportunity to activate your new phone with out any issues. The information provided by the community is correct. You will receive instructions for activating your phone within the box. Listed below is a link to steps to activate your new phone. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. ^KH

http://tiny.cc/orc9kw

0 Likes
BrianStager

What if I added a line to my existing account and am not planning to port a number over?  When will the new number be provided?  Is there a choice in the area code? 

0 Likes