How do I block a caller on my iPhone 5?

There isn't an obvious and straight forward method to block a caller on this iPhone as opposed to my HTC. What's the trick?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I block a caller on my iPhone 5?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning 3120,

Unwanted phone calls can be a HUGE inconvenience! The last thing we need in such a busy society is to inconvenience! The information that shell62 provided is absolutely correct! Thanks shell62 for the assist! This free service that we provide last for up to 90 days and be re-used over and over again. The link to website to this handy option is www.vzw.com/spamcontrols.

If you are looking for a more permanent option then we have a service calls Usage Controls. It offers call blocking for longer than 90 days and you block up to 20 numbers. You can even block private and restricted calls! It's super easy to setup and use. For more information on this solution then feel free to visit this link, www.vzw.com/usagecontrols. Let me know if you have any additional questions or concern that needs to be addressed!

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
shell62
Enthusiast - Level 2

You can't block on the Iphone 5 but you can go into your wireless account online and block 5 or less numbers for a three month period, after that it automatically drops that number but you can renew the block. I've tried to find apps for this as well on the 4s but had no luck and I would also love it if someone does know of an app that does exist for the Iphones!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning 3120,

Unwanted phone calls can be a HUGE inconvenience! The last thing we need in such a busy society is to inconvenience! The information that shell62 provided is absolutely correct! Thanks shell62 for the assist! This free service that we provide last for up to 90 days and be re-used over and over again. The link to website to this handy option is www.vzw.com/spamcontrols.

If you are looking for a more permanent option then we have a service calls Usage Controls. It offers call blocking for longer than 90 days and you block up to 20 numbers. You can even block private and restricted calls! It's super easy to setup and use. For more information on this solution then feel free to visit this link, www.vzw.com/usagecontrols. Let me know if you have any additional questions or concern that needs to be addressed!

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes