How do I delete all emails?
SUZY8132

How do I delete all emails from my iphone 5?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I delete all emails
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hep has arrived. Thanks fior reaching out to us today. We hope you had a great holiday. Follo the steps below to erase emails of your phone:

Open the Mail app. ...
Open the inbox you want to clear out. ...
Tap the "Edit" button in the upper-right corner. ...
Tap "Trash All." ...
Tap "Mailboxes" to display your different inboxes and folders. ...
Tap "Trash" to view all of your deleted emails. ...
Tap "Edit" and then "Delete All."

AnthonyMyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SUZY8132

Too many emails can certainly be a hassle. Here's how to fix that. You would either need to remove the email account from your phone (here's how: http://vz.to/2fyXKyD ), or you'd need to delete the emails themselves while within your email account (the phone just shows what your email has in it, so they aren't actually in your phone). Does that help answer your question?

RussellM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hep has arrived. Thanks fior reaching out to us today. We hope you had a great holiday. Follo the steps below to erase emails of your phone:

Open the Mail app. ...
Open the inbox you want to clear out. ...
Tap the "Edit" button in the upper-right corner. ...
Tap "Trash All." ...
Tap "Mailboxes" to display your different inboxes and folders. ...
Tap "Trash" to view all of your deleted emails. ...
Tap "Edit" and then "Delete All."

AnthonyMyM_VZW

0 Likes