How do I erase my deactivated iPhone 5S, will not accept my Apple ID

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I erase my deactivated iPhone 5S, will not accept my Apple ID
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is all too familiar as it happened to me as well, moxey39. The way to turn this around will be via iTunes on a computer. You'll be following these steps, however instead of choosing Update on Step 3, choose Restore. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! I know how important it is to clear the device if it's not being used. What happens exactly, when you try to enter the Apple ID? Walk me through the steps you take to clear it?
LeoL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is all too familiar as it happened to me as well, moxey39. The way to turn this around will be via iTunes on a computer. You'll be following these steps, however instead of choosing Update on Step 3, choose Restore. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes