How do I fix my phone from having all my husbands contacts on my phone? He intertwined them somehow.
divingfool

If someone has step by step instructions to fix this it would be awesome. The other thing is that his incoming phone calls will come across my computer screen. He was messing around with his phone and messed mine up doing that. Poor guy! 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I fix my phone from having all my husbands contacts on my phone? He intertwined them somehow.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

divingfool, let's clean that mess up. First of all, you both need to have two seperate Apple ID's on your devices. Do you both share the same Apple ID e-mail address on your iPhone devices?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: How do I fix my phone from having all my husbands contacts on my phone? He intertwined them somehow.
dew1974

I have tried other outlets, other chargers, cleaned the port. It seems to be having difficulty connecting to the charger and now my phone wont show if the phone is or is not charging, but I know its not. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the info dew1974! I would suggest creating a separate Apple ID for each device. Once you have done so, please erase any unwanted contacts from the device and sync with the new Apple ID. As far as chargers, are you using the original charger that came with the device? Please advise so we can assist.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes