How do I get the microphone back working during calls or How do I go about getting a replacement iPhone
NeiceyG7

I'm having trouble making calls such as when people call me or I call them they cannot hear me but I can hear them. How do I fix the microphone in my iPhone 5c. And also how do I go about getting a replacement iPhone.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get the microphone back working during calls or How do I go about getting a replacement iPhone
Weth
Legend

Was it damaged or get any type of liquid that penetrated the case? 

When did you buy it? 

Make sure nothing is in the headphone jack. Get an air blower and clean it out if anything is in there. 

If under Apple warranty, take it to Apple.  If not, then take it to a local iPhone fixit place or booth. Or buy a new phone. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I get the microphone back working during calls or How do I go about getting a replacement iPhone
Weth
Legend

Was it damaged or get any type of liquid that penetrated the case? 

When did you buy it? 

Make sure nothing is in the headphone jack. Get an air blower and clean it out if anything is in there. 

If under Apple warranty, take it to Apple.  If not, then take it to a local iPhone fixit place or booth. Or buy a new phone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NeiceyG7 we want your phone to work for you. Let's get you some help. When did this begin? Does your device have any damage? Have you tried a soft reset (power button and home button at the same time until the apple logo appears)?

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes