How do I make an international call on an iPhone 5?
LINJAM42

I need instruction for international call for my apple 5 thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: International instruction for my apple 5 phone
Weth
Legend

Are you talking about calling international from the US, or roaming in a foreign country?

To call international from the US or when travelling internationally, you want to start each phone number with a plus sign, then the country code, and the telephone number. For example, if you are calling a number in Rome, Italy you would dial + 39 06 xxx xxxxx

39 is the country code for Italy, 06 is the city code for Rome, and the x's are the rest of the number.

If you are roaming international, you would still dial the number the same way. Calling home you would dial a number such as (123) 555-6789 as +1 123 555 6789

Settings on the phone when travelling is to turn roaming on, and turn off CDMA roaming. Make sure you have an international roaming plan to prevent a very large surprise roaming bill. Your options include TravelPass or a 30 day Travel Pricing plan.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: International instruction for my apple 5 phone
Weth
Legend

Are you talking about calling international from the US, or roaming in a foreign country?

To call international from the US or when travelling internationally, you want to start each phone number with a plus sign, then the country code, and the telephone number. For example, if you are calling a number in Rome, Italy you would dial + 39 06 xxx xxxxx

39 is the country code for Italy, 06 is the city code for Rome, and the x's are the rest of the number.

If you are roaming international, you would still dial the number the same way. Calling home you would dial a number such as (123) 555-6789 as +1 123 555 6789

Settings on the phone when travelling is to turn roaming on, and turn off CDMA roaming. Make sure you have an international roaming plan to prevent a very large surprise roaming bill. Your options include TravelPass or a 30 day Travel Pricing plan.

0 Likes