How do I manage my ringtones?
TNRN

Why does it seems to take an act of congress to assign ring tones on an iPhone these days? I never used to have problems until a couple of years ago when Verizon changed their setup and ring tone accessibility. I've searched the net and I'm not finding any helpful info. I've paid money for tones that I can't assign to my callers.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: very frustrated trying to manage ring tones. I only find info to manage ring BACK tones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TNRN – Having the option to assign ringtones to individual contacts is a wonderful feature. I welcome the opportunity to assist you with how to do this in your iPhone. You can assign a ringtone to a contact as follows:  

1.    Go to the Contacts app (which may be hidden in an automatically created folder) and select on a person’s name.
2.    In their contact details, press Edit in the top right corner.
3.    Scroll down until you see Ringtone and Vibration. Tap on either option to select which sound plays and the pattern of vibration for when this contact calls.
4.    Below this, you can repeat the process for messages, by select Text Tone and Vibration.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: very frustrated trying to manage ring tones. I only find info to manage ring BACK tones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TNRN – Having the option to assign ringtones to individual contacts is a wonderful feature. I welcome the opportunity to assist you with how to do this in your iPhone. You can assign a ringtone to a contact as follows:  

1.    Go to the Contacts app (which may be hidden in an automatically created folder) and select on a person’s name.
2.    In their contact details, press Edit in the top right corner.
3.    Scroll down until you see Ringtone and Vibration. Tap on either option to select which sound plays and the pattern of vibration for when this contact calls.
4.    Below this, you can repeat the process for messages, by select Text Tone and Vibration.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes