How do I transfer text messages from Android to iPhone 5c?
kent9272

Just got an iPhone 5c and I can't find anything to transfer text messages from my Android to the iOS.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I transfer text messages from Android to iPhone 5c?
rcschnoor
Legend

If you have been using Verizon Integrated Messaging, you simply need to install that app on your iPhone and the text messages will automatically populate. If you have not been using that app on your android, you are most likely out of luck. Apple does not play well with other platforms.

Edit: sorry, the link for the iPhone version is HERE.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

I am going to say that is not possible. I know Verizon has integrated messaging and if you use it they may have them on your computer.

However if you are talking about your contacts list that may be able to be transferred. However since I use iOS to iOS (Apple Devices) my information is stored in the cloud. And it repopulates automatically.

If text messages alone, I really don't believe its possible.

Good Luck

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

If you have been using Verizon Integrated Messaging, you simply need to install that app on your iPhone and the text messages will automatically populate. If you have not been using that app on your android, you are most likely out of luck. Apple does not play well with other platforms.

Edit: sorry, the link for the iPhone version is HERE.

0 Likes