How do we swap phone numbers on our devices?
becca12

Trying to swap #s on my 2 phones how do i do this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: swap phone numbers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

becca,

Lets get those phones swapped. You can change the devices via your My Verizon account. Here are the details to process the change http://vz.to/1p3riV5 Let us know if this helps.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

becca,

Lets get those phones swapped. You can change the devices via your My Verizon account. Here are the details to process the change http://vz.to/1p3riV5 Let us know if this helps.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Not sure if it is the reason you are attempting this, but keep in mind if you swap numbers between 2 phones, the contracts, if any, associated with the numbers will stay with the numbers. The contract does not follow the phone, it follows the number.

0 Likes
MILLERTIME83

CAN YOU REVERSE THIS PROCESS ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be happy to address any concerns you have. The phones can always be switched back. You're welcome to activate a device on your line at any time. Does this information help?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
joannearoundtheworld

Is it possible to swap numbers between a Verizon home landline and a Verizon mobile phone?

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You can definitely check your options for switching numbers. It would be considered porting your number. Please contact our Port Center at 888-844-7095. Their hours of operation are: Sun 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM CTMon-Sat 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM CT.

0 Likes