How many people with 10/26 orders know NOTHING?
alc602

How many people out there have an order for a 16gb iphone 5 but have no idea whats going on?  No card charged, no email, no change in status?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How many people with 10/26 orders know NOTHING?
rickeishaj
Enthusiast - Level 3

I finally have a status changed and pending charge on credit card ordered two 16gb October 1st with a ship by October 26

ahalsey
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered (1) white Iphone 5 16g early on October 1. I recevied mine in the mail today. They charged my card and shipped on Tuesday. I am in Maryland.

berry100
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered on the 5th expected ship date 26th and nothing has changed.

0 Likes
alc602

I wonder if they are shipping by order date?  ahalsey ordered 10/1 and got theirs, but Berry100 ordered 10/5 and I ordered 10/3 and nothing happened yet....

0 Likes
rickeishaj
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know what they doing but I hope phones come Monday my old phone is scheduled to be disconnected then

0 Likes
Mmack13
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered 2 white ones... I have yet to hear anything.  Expected ship date was 10/26/12 for my phones I ordered them on 10/5. 

0 Likes
nitz1964
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a 16gb black on October 1 and it shipped today. The bad thing is they sent it 2 day. The delivery shows Monday the 29th. I thought they shipped overnight. I guess I will just have to wait.

rickeishaj
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know why they don't deliver on Saturday

0 Likes
inktgirl

I ordered a 32gb in black- was not supposed to ship until the 26th,Verizon called and told me i needed to change my CC but order would still not ship until the 26th. Thursday of last week I got a shipping notification. Received my phone this Monday. Your phone won't be delivered on a Saturday due to it costing an extra charge to be delivered on Saturday from FedEx Smiley Sad

0 Likes