Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
How much will the iPhone 5 be when i am eligible for an upgrade?
brandihoke

I am eligible for an upgrade this Saturday, 9/29/12. I am still deciding on what phone i want but i was wondering how much the iPhone 5 will cost out-of-pocket with it being an upgrade. Will i get any discounts? Or will it just be the regular retail price?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: How much will the iPhone 5 be when i am eligible for an upgrade?
kaebfly
Leader

The price you see advertised is the price you will pay based on the model you choose. Unless you happen to still have a NE2 discount left then you will get no extra discounts. Retail is different than contract eligible price (full retail is several hundred dollars more). You will pay $199/299/399 if eligible.

0 Likes
Re: How much will the iPhone 5 be when i am eligible for an upgrade?
oldbiker7

Plus the new $30 upgrade fee.

0 Likes