How will a global plan work on an iPhone 5c?
Roger1968

Going to France next week with a iPhone 5c.  Has anyone used the global plan?  How's it work, dialing numbers both in France and US?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: anyone ever use the global plan for an 5c
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Roger1968,

Traveling is always an exciting time! And being able to use your phone while traveling is definitely important.

Our Global plan are awesome! You can get 100 minutes, 100 text to send, and 100MB for only $40. If you only want to use data you can add the $25 and receive 100Mb to use.

While in France and you want to call the USA, just dial Plus Sign then 1 then ten digit U.S. number. To call a number in France just dial Plus Sign then Country Code then Local Number with Area Code (if applicable). For complete details you can visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/tripplanner/tripplannercontroller. Once there enter the country you will be visiting and your phone model. It will provide all the info you need. Keep us posted of you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Roger1968,

Traveling is always an exciting time! And being able to use your phone while traveling is definitely important.

Our Global plan are awesome! You can get 100 minutes, 100 text to send, and 100MB for only $40. If you only want to use data you can add the $25 and receive 100Mb to use.

While in France and you want to call the USA, just dial Plus Sign then 1 then ten digit U.S. number. To call a number in France just dial Plus Sign then Country Code then Local Number with Area Code (if applicable). For complete details you can visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/tripplanner/tripplannercontroller. Once there enter the country you will be visiting and your phone model. It will provide all the info you need. Keep us posted of you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Roger1968

Thanks. Understand the “In France and calling the US” but does that also hold true for texting? And under “In France and calling Europe,” I’ll only be in France and calling some French numbers, do I still enter France’s 33 or skip that part?

Roger

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Roger1968, whenin France and you want to call Europe. Here are the dialing instructions.
Dial Plus Sign then Country Code then international number . Here is a link that will help with all of your dialing questions. http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/tripplanner/tripplannercontroller

VanetrisC_VZW
0 Likes