Husband lost phone in hospita
levenseller

My husband is a patient in the St Joseph's Hospital in Bangor Maine.  We think that his phone was shoved into trash or laundry.  As far as the laundry is concerned, they have checked all possibilities in that department.  The nurses say that if it were swept in the trash bags it would be impossible to find it.  He is very ill with pneumonia. infection in his blood and not responsive to where or when it happened.  Do we have insurance on his phone.  We have been with verizon for many years and hope there is something that can be done.  The phone in is room does not work and other than me calling nurses when I am not there is very disconcerting.  I ask that you can help me.  God Bless. Mo Moss

@

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Husband lost phone in hospita
Weth
Legend

My wishes to you and your husbands recovery.

Did you try Find my iPhone from a different iPhone or iPad or from the web at iCloud.com?   If it is still working, you can possibly locate the phone. 

IF you look at your bill, it will tell you if you have insurance on the phone.  You may want to go to a corporate Verizon store and check if you are not sure.  If you don't ave insurance and cannot find the phone, you will need to buy a different one.  You can ask if Verizon if they have a refurbished model so you font have to pay the new price.  You can probably find better deals online, but it sounds like you need replacement as quick as possible. 

Re: Husband lost phone in hospita
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

levenseller, we're very sorry to hear about the rough time you and your family are going through. We know it's more important than ever you get a working phone for your husband. Use this link and click 'Start a Claim' to find out if your husband has insurance http://bit.ly/07CrqPK

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes