I Can't send a photo to a specific phone. I can send to other phones. The phone I'm trying to send to can send and receive photos from other phones. What could possibly be wrong?
gordo55

I Can't send a photo to a specific phone. I can send to other phones. The phone I'm trying to send to can send and receive photos from other phones. What could possibly be wrong?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I Can't send a photo to a specific phone. I can send to other phones. The phone I'm trying to send to can send and receive photos from other phones. What could possibly be wrong?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

How strange for this to only be happening with a specific contact, gordo55. Are you able to receive picture messages from this contact? Have you been able to send picture messages to this contact previously?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I Can't send a photo to a specific phone. I can send to other phones. The phone I'm trying to send to can send and receive photos from other phones. What could possibly be wrong?
gordo55

Yes, I can receive pictures from this contact. I don't think I have ever been able to send pictures to this contact. If I did it was a long time ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is weird indeed, gordo55. Let’s keep digging to determine the root cause for this.

The phone that you are having trouble sending this to, is it another iPhone user via iMessage, or is it through a standard Multimedia Message? Can you clarify if the issue happens using Verizon data, Wi-Fi, or both? What errors if any are being displayed when trying to send the contact a picture?

MarkP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
gordo55

Yes, the other phone is an iphone. The problem occurs with verizon data and wi-fi. I do not really get any error message, just the notice that the message failed to send.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Are they attempting to send as iMessages? If the server is down or if one party doesn't have iMessage on (and you don't have send as SMS turned on) then the message may fail. Sorry if you already stated that you have been sending as SMS or iMessage.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for offering these helpful details. Please test the message with iMessage off via Settings>Messages>iMessage disabled.
YaleK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes