I am being charged for 3 GB that apparently Verizon hadn't caught up on that I had used!! The last night of my cycle I called and checked and I had .5 GB left and right before midnight when the cycle ended it caught up on 3 GB!! I now have to pay for this
Ashlynn_Schwartz

SO CRAPPY!!! SO FED UP WITH VERIZON!! WE ARE GETTING SCREWED OVER!! I am being charged for 3 GB that apparently Verizon hadn't caught up on that I had used!! The last night of my cycle I called and checked and I had .5 GB left and right before midnight when the cycle ended it caught up on 3 GB!! I now have to pay for this data I know I did not use! I never have my data on!! Now it says I used 7 GB last month!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I am being charged for 3 GB that apparently Verizon hadn't caught up on that I had used!! The last night of my cycle I called and checked and I had .5 GB left and right before midnight when the cycle ended it caught up on 3 GB!! I now have to pay for
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Data usages are always estimated...I don't believe any carrier post data usage in real time.  I've had my data increased due to a large chunk being unaccounted for at the time of my cycle.  Thankfully when I'm billed for it...it has never pushed me over my limit. 

0 Likes