I am having problems sending emails on my iPhone 5. I get an error message: "Cannot Send Mail" The user name or password is incorrect
Lygtaborn

I just started having problems sending emails from my Verizon account on my iPhone 5.  There are 3 messages in the outbox and whenI try to push them, I get an error message that my user name or password is incorrect.  I want to delete account and re-add it but wonder if there's a simpler solution.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am having problems sending emails on my iPhone 5. I get an error message: "Cannot Send Mail" The user name or password is incorrect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Lygtaborn,

We definitely want to make sure your email is up and running. It may be best to remove and re-add the email back to the device. Have there been any changes in the email settings or information? What type of an account are you using? Are you aware if you have the correct settings provided by your internet provider? Are you currently connected to WiFi or cellular data? http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-64805/

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am having problems sending emails on my iPhone 5. I get an error message: "Cannot Send Mail" The user name or password is incorrect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Lygtaborn,

We definitely want to make sure your email is up and running. It may be best to remove and re-add the email back to the device. Have there been any changes in the email settings or information? What type of an account are you using? Are you aware if you have the correct settings provided by your internet provider? Are you currently connected to WiFi or cellular data? http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-64805/

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes