I am in zip code 10549, why is my service stating no service or 1x??
jassie75

I am in zip code 10549, everyone around me also has verizon service and they connect to wifi or there cellular data just fine.

I on the other hand have been going from no service to 1x.  I start out with 100 percent battery and within an hour my battery life is almost gone.

I am extremely frustrated because I get no messages, in or out, and my phone goes directly to voicemail.  I have tried turning it on and off, shut off the wifi, and nothing.. I should be on 4g LTE not 1x or no service!!!  What can I do to fix this?/

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I am in zip code 10549, why is my service stating no service or 1x??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to always have the best service on your device, jassie75. Let's get to the bottom of this. How long has it been this way? Anything change on the phone (i.e. software update, new apps, etc) before this started?
LynnE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jassie75

It has been going on for over a week.  At first I thought it was the wifi at work and had the carrier and IT dept come in to check it.

But then talking with other employees it seems to be my phone.

0 Likes
jassie75

Also nothing has changed with my phone ie soft ware updates or apps

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jassie75,

Thanks for sharing those details. Let's be sure that the data setting is enabled on the device. Take a look here to see how to locate that settting http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-85309/. If enabled and still not showing a data connection, try resetting the network settings. Take a look here to see how http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-64531/.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes