I am not getting all of my text messages through integrated messaging.
ddallof

Help! I am not getting all of my messages through integrated messaging.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am not getting all of my text messages through integrated messaging.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ddallof,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your integrated messaging. Are you using v-text? Are you getting some messages and not others? Are you getting any error when trying to send a message? Please let us know what exactly is going on and any description that can help. We look forward to assisting.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Brantley21

I am not getting all of my text messages through integrated messaging.

I am having the same problem. Got S3 and not using verizon messaging app just regular text app. I get some but not all and not all that i send are going through. No error mes. the ones i send say delivered but other person never gets them and some sent to me i have tried with my phone right beside me and it will go to my phone but not to the app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the inforamtion Brantley21. Let's figure out your messaging. Just to clarify, all messages are going through on your phone, correct? (sent/received) However, not through the Messaging App online? Is there a pattern? Specific contacts that they're not going through with? When did this start? Is it every message, or just random? Please elaborate.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes